We have trade space available in the following locations:
- Open Trade Stands - with either 6m, 9m or 12m depths these stands are located in the main showfield. Stands form avenues which shoppers can walk up and down and enjoy the wide variety of goods on sale.
- Craft & Traders Arcade - we have two marquees for crafts, hand made goods and local businesses. Space is available within the marquee in units of 3m x 3m.
- Food Hall - our Food Hall is very popular so early booking is advisable. Stands are located within a marquee and available in 3m x 3m units.
- By the Sea Marquee - a marquee to promote anything connected with our wonderful coastline. We have a range of exhibitors from fishmongers to local artists. The By the Sea marquee is located near the Food Hall and will house live cookery demonstrations which will be sure to attract large crowds.
- Countryside Open Stands - This part of our showfield hosts the ever popular Countryside arena with terrier racing, ferrets and falconry so you will be sure to attract a wide number of visitors. We are pleased to welcome traders with a rural or countryside theme to this area, please book using the standard trade stand application but highlight your form 'Countryside'. Both 6m and 9m depths are available.
Our 2013 trade stand booking forms are now available to download. You can click on the links below and they will open in a new window. Once completed, please return them to:
Melplash Agricultural Society Limited
23 South Street,
Download Trade Stand Forms:
Open Trade Stand Application pack - For open trade stand space and Traders Arcades.
Covered Trade Stand Application pack - For covered trade space located within our Food Hall, Craft & Traders and By the Sea marquee.
Electricity Booking Form & Prices - Click here to download further information on booking an electricity supply at our show.
Confirmed Trade Stands
Featured Trade Stands
Beviss & Beckingsale with offices in Axminster, Chard, Honiton and Seaton provide a friendly professional service to all clients whether individuals or businesses. Visit them on their stand overlooking the Main Ring.
Big Decs will be at the show this year selling their range of quirky chickens, other animals and bunting - all made from natural products. Visit their stand on Avenue C.
Inverter Fusion will be promoting their range of professional TIG & MMA welders manufactured in Devon. Also plasma cutters & MIG Welders.
Please click here to view information on stands currently booked for our 2013 show, we will update this list as new stands are booked.
Special Rates for Trade Stands Advertising in the Show Programme
This year we have put together some special rates for advertising in the Show Programme.
The Show Programme is A5 and full colour. It contains a full timetable of ring events, the list of trade stands, a plan of the show ground, and more. It is sold before and at the Show with a circulation of 3000+. All advertisements are colour.