Tickets and General Information
The show is open to the public from 8.30am to 6.00pm. The show ground postcode is DT6 4EG and is located along the West Bay Road near Bridport. A free public car park is located along the A35 at Bridport, just past Groves Garden Centre.
For 2013 we will be operating a free bus service covering Lyme Regis, Charmouth and Bridport areas - a timetables can be viewed by clicking the links below. Well behaved dogs are welcome on the buses.
Save money by buying your tickets in advance
- Melplash Show Office
- Frosts – Bridport
- The Riverside Restaurant, West Bay
- Highlands Ends Holiday Park, Eype
- Freshwater Beach Holiday Park, Burton Bradstock
- Gorseland Caravan Park, West Bexington
- Girling & Bowditch Veterinary Surgery, Beaminster
- Bridport, Lyme Regis, Sherborne & Dorchester Tourist Information Centres
- Yarn Barton Centre, Beaminster
Dogs are most welcome provided they are on a lead.
Free car parking is available at the show ground or a free bus service will be operating around local towns, please see above for details on the timetable.
Mobility Scooters are available to hire from Wheels for Freedom by telephoning 01202 670450, Monday to Friday 10 – 3.30 or online www.wheelsforfreedom.org.uk